Pesticides are substances meant for attracting, seducing, and then destroying any pest. They are a class of biocide. The most common use of pesticides is as plant protection products (also known as crop protection products), which in general protect plants from damaging influences such as weeds, fungi, or insects. This use of pesticides is so common that the term pesticide is often treated as synonymous with plant protection product, although it is in fact a broader term, as pesticides are also used for non-agricultural purposes. The term pesticide includes all of the following: insecticide, insect growth regulator, nematicide, termiticide, molluscicide, piscicide, avicide, rodenticide, predacide, bactericide, insect repellent, animal repellent, antimicrobial, fungicide, disinfectant (antimicrobial), and sanitizer.
We are representing major multi national companies such as:-
Public health chemicals differentiation such as:-
Operators handling pesticides should observe the following services strictly:
1. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
2. Do not eat, drink and smoke while spraying.
3. Do not contaminate food, feed and water supplies.
4. Avoid inhaling spray mist. Wear protective clothing, rubber gloves, protective mask and boots while spraying.
5. When spraying, take account of wind speed and use appropriate machinery.
6. Wash hand and face thoroughly after work.
7. Wash sprayer and bucket with soda and water, rinse with clean water.
8. Do not enter or graze cattle in treated fields for one day after application.
9. Empty containers should not be used but should be destroyed and buried at a safe place according to local regulations.
10. After spray take bath and change clothes.
11. Store the products in closed original containers away from dwelling houses, animal shelters and food stores.
FIRST AID TREATMENT
In case of poisoning due to wrong use of careless application, immediately call a doctor to examine the patient and show him the product label.
Copyright 2010-2017. Syarikat Perniagaan M.S. (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. (57718-M) All Rights Reserved.